The WoW: Burning Crusade Classic prepatch is due to land on the progressive Classic servers today, May 19. Included:Blood Elves, Draenei and Jeweler's Art are just a few of the many talents available.Patch 2.5.1 will include new features and improvements to the luggage. There will also be some construction sites and bugs. Blizzard has made a list of known issues on the WoW forum to be safe.
Here are some problems:
- If mages perform blinks in front of a wall, they might freeze in place.
- Sometimes, Energy ticks can restore more Energy, other times less than 20 Energy.
- The original TBC values do not apply to drowning damage.
- Rogue and Druid stealth animations don't match the original TBC levels of some races.
- Incorporating the /stopcasting command into a macro can cause animation errors and lag.
- Some weapon enchantments are too bright when they are first cast on a weapon.
- You will see the world map when you open the map in Azeroth Dungeons.
- Removable magic effects are not displayed in the interface for Priests and Warlocks.
- The Professions interface currently does not allow you to search for recipes.
- You cannot filter recipes in the professions interface until you have the materials.
- There is currently no way to display inventory space free of charge.
Here's the complete list of known issues, as of May 18, 2018.
- Microsoft Security Essentials could detect WoW (buy Now EUR14.99) and Classic.exe as trojans.
Graphics and Visual Effects
- SSAO (Ambient Occlusion), is not currently changing shadows in the game.
- Some areas of the Horde base at Warsong Gulch have flickering textures
- Some reflective surfaces can appear too bright and shiny.
- Flags of Arathi Basin that have been captured or are under attack are too bright.
Combat, Spells, Abilities and Other:
- Casting the Mage spell Blink when you are facing a wall can sometimes cause the spell to fizzle, causing your character to remain in place.
- Energy Regen ticks may sometimes deliver slightly more or less than 20 energy.
- The current Burning Crusade has a slightly different approach to drowning damage.
- The Stealth animations for Druids and Rogue are slightly different from the original Burning Crusade.
- Sometimes, warriors that are slowed when changing stances can play a very slow "running", rather than the appropriate walking animation.
- In some cases, animation hitching or delays can be caused by including /stopcasting into a macro spell spell.
- The Aurora Cowl rare-quality item is missing its model.
- Some weapon enchantments may be too intense or bright when first applied.
- The reset button for auction house filters does not currently exist.
- The GetManaRegen() command doesn't always display the correct values in chat log.
- The Azeroth world map is displayed instead of the zone map when you open the Map in dungeons within Azeroth areas.
- The dialogue of the Flight Masters between Silvermoon, Tranquillien for Blood Elf characters is incorrect.
- Low-level quests lack the dimmed font and "low-level" text that are normally added to the dialogue option when accepting a quest.
- The zone map cannot be opened if the scoreboard in Battlegrounds is open.
- The UI for Priests and Warlocks does not highlight dispellable magic debuffs.
- Auto-complete in the "To" field may attempt to fill in character names for characters on your account on other realms.
- The profession UI currently does not have a recipe search bar.
- The "Have Materials” checkbox is currently missing in the professions UI.
- You cannot choose to show free bag space under the display options.
- Sometimes, Hurricane can cause the cast sound of Hurricane to persist and loop for several second.